Friday, October 19

Oh, just realised that today is friday. Sorry, i'm sort of slow huh. My last update was wednesday. So I will start from thursday? lol. Okays. [:

THURSDAY
I've got my results.
I was totally disappointed with my Science papers, though Chem was quite unexpected. I spent much of the time on Physics, yet I scored quite low (to me). Haiix. Anyway, it did pull me down. I've got nothing to say about it. Maths was a killer. Paper 1 was still quite alright. But Paper 2 was difficult for me. I don't know why. Maybe it's becos' of the negative mental thoughts that is in my mind that made me felt tough. My overall for Maths decreased from CA2 but increase for SA1. lol. For Literature, I DIDN'T FAIL ! YES! I did fairly well and more than what I had expected though it was quite low for others who are good in lit. Geography was quite okay as I did not take any major test for it before. I studied until my mind was like so full until going to burst any moment. After Geog exam, I was totally relieved. For HCL, I got a shock for my compo. Actually, I could have scored higher but becos' of the words that I had written wrongly. Then minus 2 marks, like what the hell. The letter could have scored better but again becos' of the mistakes and format. Haiix. My Paper 2 was okay as I had always gotten that kind of marks. lol. English, persuasive speech was okay, more than what I had expected. Compo, quite average though. Paper 2 was return back on Friday. It was quite poor but looks like everyone had gotten the same marks - means it's quite tough. Miss Low set the paper, like so difficult lah. Then after that I was told about the Inter-class games next Tues. There were games like basketball, captain ball and frisbee offered to all the classes. The 6 rebellions, of cos', thought of joining bball. We were quite enthusiastic about it though. I mean bball. We just want to play friendly matches only, no other motives. I want to train up my skills. But then nobody to train me except my twinnie. lol. We also not trained de lah. So relax to those who would be playing with us. We are definitely harmless. haha. Tomorrow got friendly matches with some other outside zones schools. [:

FRIDAY
Today got back all the results that will appear in the report book. So scary lor. I'm not going to list the results here. If you want to know, come and ask me yourself. lol. Then after school, we went for a netball carnival, which is play friendly matches. B division got 2nd placing while C division got 3rd placing. We did fairly well.
GOOD JOB, NETBIES! JIAYOUS JIAYOUS! :D WE CAN DO IT! [:
We've got a towel each for the prize which is like so lame. -.- Then we came back to school about 6+ and had a team talk. Jocelyn was damn funny lor, she was like in dreamland and didn't know what she was doing when she was on court! hahaha, we were all laughing just now. She is damn cute luh. Tonight I'm going to stay up and watch "ai qing mo fa shi" so I will wake up a lil late tomorrow. hehs. =D though I'm a lil tired, don't know why. I know we will get thrash by other classes but let not our determination be shaken. haha, copy Macbeth's lines. lol.


Sorry, I was crapping at first, ignore that part. lol. got to go le, byes. take cares, people. xD

No comments: